Wednesday, September 22, 2010

o.O
today mii no school^^ and go leisure mall again =.= there so sien !!!!!!! no lengzai see... TT when can go time sqaure ley? LOL there so many lenglui and lengzai~ haha....1 day or 2 day no update blog jor? o.o i guess is 1 ba... LOL ! very busy, no time to write TT back from sch alrd 7.30 eat bath 8.00PM++ h.work (project) 9.00 jor - - OMFG, why i so guai liao?! last time i bck from sch nvr touch bag , now...GG ! kor dont blame me ytd at sch yar ... XD play play only LOL._. today i no go school sure at sch say me many bad thing de lo? haha -.-... i wan.............last i, dont wan now de me !!!! arhhhhhhhhhh~ i hate now geh me -.-............very hate~ i know why hate my self. but i dont knw type ~ =,=...no need to know also. O.O


xiiao jie >>>> (we can dance until we die 0,0)

1 comment:

SummerxCY said...

cheer, when i said i hate myself you told me not to, now its my turn to tell u dun hate urself =]
love u always <3